The Industry Standard = RD3
RD3’s elevator inspection and testing services provides an extensive analysis of elevator systems, recommendations for specific improvements, code compliance, safety deficiencies, repairs, and service deficiencies. RD3 also provides ‘modernization assessments’. For a more advanced assessment and analysis, RD3 also provide “Power Quality Logging” and “Elevator Ride Quality Sound & Vibration Analysis” evaluations for a deeper assessment than a visual inspection.
Our field data collection using our Mobile Forms solutions and Cloud web accessible databases far exceed the industry standards. the inspection reports can be generated in literally minutes after the inspection is complete!
RD3 Team has performed more than 4,000 elevator inspections on various building types. As added depth of understanding of facilities, the RD3 team has directly managed facilities exceed 18,000 buildings and more than 300,000,000 square feet in almost every state / province in the USA and Canada. RD3 provides SOLUTIONS not just a service; there simply is no substitute.
RD3 has a highly qualified Inspection Teams:
- Qualified Elevator Inspector (QEI), NAESA International
- Certified Commissioning Agent (CxA), ACG
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP), AEE
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP), BCA
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI
Geographical Coverage: USA / Canada
GSA Contract Number: GS-21F-0134X (SINS: 541 001, 811 003, 811 006, 871 202, 871 203, 871 204, 871 205, 871, 206, 871 207, 871 209, 871 210, 871 211, 871 299)
Size: Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Set aside: Small Business / Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) / WOSB
CAGE Code: 5C2M6
Representative RD3, Inc. Clients:
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Department of Interior
- US Coast Guard
- Department of Justice
- Indian Health Service